I have been/am lucky enough to work with a very sharp cookie indeed, in the way of Ashic Mahtab. He is a very very smart developer, that is pushing how I think about things (it was Ashic that pushed me to learn F#). He is now pushing me to learn more and more messaging stuff, as well as CQRS / Event Sourcing and also Erlang.
I am extremely grateful to have someone like this around. This page will become a general mess around page for all things distributed systems, and you can expect it to grow a lot over time.
It will be split into loose sections, such as
- Akka .NET
I will be adding various articles/blogs/table of contents to all of these areas, when and if I something new to say/share.
- How to publish a web site from VS2013 to Azure
- Provisioning a Virtual Machine in Azure
- Create a database in Azure, and use Entity Framework to connect to it
- Blob Storage / Retrieval
- Redis Cache
- Azure Cloud Service : Inter role communications
- Azure EventHub a first look
- #1 : Hello World
- #2 : The Socket Types
- #3 : Socket Options/Identity and SendMore
- #4 : Multiple Sockets Polling
- #5 : Sending From Multiple Sockets
- #6 : Divide And Conquer
- #7 : Simple Actor Model